TUFTOW towing lines offer the strength and low stretch of steel wire rope at a fraction of the weight. These products are ideal replacements for steel wire rope or chain. Features:
• Fabricated from high strength aramid fiber for maximum strength to diameter ratio and low stretch for safety.
• High strength/low stretch stranded fiber core construction
• Double protective jacketing:
• Inner braided polyester jacket
• Outer urethane coating
• Spliced eyes furnished as soft eyes reinforced with high tenacity fiber or with optional wire rope thimbles (“hard eye”)
• Standard colors are safety orange or black; other colors available upon request
TUFTOW rope care
All ropes are subject to wear. To maximize the life of your TUFTOW products, avoid rope-on-rope abrasion. Do not use the TUFTOW rope in choke, use proper sized tow lugs and avoid sharp edges. Store away from vehicle roadways and protect from rodents.